Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Religious

A family that prays together stays together
All things bright and beautiful. All creatures great and small. The Lord God made them all.
And they came two by two
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Be Grateful Be Smart Be Clean Be True Be Humble Be Prayerful
Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley
Because I have been given much, I too must give
Choose the Right
Chosen to witness for his name
Christ, the Center of Our Home, A guest at Every Meal, A Silent Listener to Every Conversation
Come Unto Christ
Count your blessings two by two
Daughter/Son of God
Did you think to Pray?
Each of us is an Innkeeper, who decides if there is room for Jesus. ~Neal A. Maxwell
Get on your knees, say a prayer, then get on your feet and go to work. ~Gordon B. Hinckley
God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called
God lent us an angel, a gift from heaven above
Grandma says that when God made me, He was just showing off
Grant me patience to deal with my blessings
I am a child of God
I hope they call me on a mission
I loved you too much to just be your friend, so god let me be your sister (or wife, or husband)
I will Go and Do, the things the Lord commands
I'll go where you want me to go
It may take a lifetime to find true love, but when you do, you have an eternity to share it
Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me
Let us be silent that we may hear the whisper of God. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Pray Often
Rejoice
Return With Honor
Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness
The Best Two Years
The field is white ready to harvest
There is No Testimony Without the Test
To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground
Together, Forever, Sealed with Love
Trust in the Lord with all your Heart
Try a little harder to be a little better. ~Gordon B. Hinckley
We Plant the Seeds, but God gives the Harvest
What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.
When life gets too tough to stand . . . KNEEL
When you can't sleep, don't count sheep, tlak to the Shepherd
You don't choose your family, They are God's gift to you

No comments: